Simply choose the vehicles you want, you then pay a fixed monthly rental. This method of funding is popular with all types of fleets as it allows the vehicle to remain as a business expense and not show on your company balance sheets.
Hire allows the vehicle to be available for business use but it does not appear on your company’s balance sheet. It also offers you a benefit of having lower monthly payments due to the VAT advantages of leasing.
Fixed monthly hire payments allow you to manage your fleet costs effectively.
What is Hire?
Hire is a fixed monthly payment for your vehicles with the option to include maintenance. The contract can be fixed to suit your needs and is typically between 1 and 4 years.
As you never own the vehicle, at the end of the contract we will sell the car on your behalf.
Hire includes –
- Vehicle management package including funding and optional maintenance.
- VAT can be claimed on funding the vehicle depending on usage, for mixed private and business use*
- Tailored contract, term and mileage – minimum 12 months to a maximum of 60 months.
- Tailored payment plans according to your needs.
- The option to bolt on additional services to suit your fleet such as maintenance.
- Quotation can be based on net rental, effective rental and whole life cost.
*subject to restrictions.
How Firecracker car hire works
We can help you decide what types of vehicle will suit your fleet requirements as well as the best term and mileage to suit your needs.